Our restaurant & rustic parlor: authentic pleasure in Oberaudorf
Take a seat in our rustic and lovingly decorated parlor and restaurant. Here in Oberaudorf in Bavaria, you just can't overlook Bavarian coziness. And even the Tatzlwurm left his mark ...
Come as a hotel guest, as an à-la-carte guest, or celebrate your wedding or company party with us: "„Griàsaichgōdbeianand' und an Guàdn!", which means "Welcome and enjoy your meal!" in the local Bavarian dialect.
PleasurePLUS in the 4-star hotel in Bavaria
- After a restful night, you start your wonderful vacation day with an abundant breakfast buffet including an organic corner, fresh fruit, tea and juice bar, alpine yoghurt, aromatic bread varieties and much more
- In the afternoon, let yourself be enticed by delicious cakes at our coffee hour.
- A 5-course menu tops off your vacation day: with variations on the regional Bavarian and natural cuisine, complemented by international specialties. The highest quality of regional products and exquisite preparation go hand in hand. First-class wines from around the world round off your pleasure.
Of course we take special dietary needs and intolerances into consideration and can prepare delicious vegan, vegetarian, lactose- or gluten-free meals for you!
It can be so spirited and cozy in Oberaudorf: Our restaurant & rustic parlor
- The DrachenSTADL barn in the Hotel Feuriger Tatzlwurm in Bavaria
A 300-year-old barn, lovingly renovated as an event location. With hand hacked beams, crackling fires in the fireplace and real Bavarian atmosphere attracts guests to the DrachenSTADL barn from near and far. A stone Tatzlwurm watches over the heads of the visitors. Maybe there's a devout pilgrim among them to be devoured?
- The LeiblSTUBE: our jewel from 1863
Famous artists felt at home here and were inspired by one or two drinks to produce great works of art: That's how Victor von Scheffels penned the famous Tatzlwurm poem and Ludwig Steub sketched numerous drawings. The absolute highlight: the first image of the fire-breathing dragon, Tatzlwurm, captured in a ceiling painting.
- The KaminBAR, our fireplace bar – for more than just a good-night drink
After an eventful day there's so much to talk about. The bar in the 4-star Hotel Tatzlwurm in the Bavarian town of Oberaudorf is a cozy meeting place to end the day in a relaxed fashion. It's easy to join in conversation with other friendly guests while enjoying a glass of good wine, beer or a cocktail.
- You have something to celebrate? We're ready!
We are thrilled when you decide to celebrate your wedding, your family celebration or company party with us. Take a look at all of our unique and charming locations. And our cordial, professional and speedy service is included!
Restaurant opening hours:
- open daily
- 11:30am to 2:00pm large menu
- 2:00pm to 6:00pm small menu with warm dishes
- 6:00pm to 10:00pm large menu
- 10:00pm to 01:00am open bar at the hotel bar
We will be happy to adjust the opening hours for groups, parties or special occasions upon request.
Reserve a table at: firstname.lastname@example.org